Aria Winter Menu
Escape the drab of winter with Aria’s new winter menu by executive chef, Tom Gorringe. The menu makes the most of Australia’s delicious winter produce, with the hyper-seasonal a la carte offering allowing guests to create their own taste journey.
Highlights include: Abrolhos Island scallops, artichoke, morcilla & miner’s lettuce; roasted heirloom carrot, beluga lentils, toasted grains & saltbush; glazed Maremma duck, witlof, fig & pomegranate; and custard apple, pear, vanilla & choux.
- Please see the winter menu here.
Chiswick Winter Menu
Winter is well and truly here, and there’s no better place to escape the chill than at Chiswick. Head chef Taylor Cullen’s newly launched winter menu will be available across lunch and dinner, and heroes Chiswick’s winter harvest from their kitchen garden, with a focus on ‘plant to plate’.
Highlights include: wood baked halloumi, Malfroy honey, winter fruit; Albacore crudo, winter fennel, garden lemon; roasted Jerusalem artichokes, daikon, beluga lentil; confit duck, witlof, apple, Chiswick watercress; wood fired cauliflower & cheese; and persimmon, wattle seed, parsnip ice-cream.
- The winter menu can be found here, with dessert menu here
- See here for the collective group menu, which is available for groups of four or more and is designed to be shared, welcoming groups to experience some of Chiswick’s most popular dishes.
Chiswick’s Annual Truffle Dinner – Wednesday 22nd June
On Wednesday 22nd June, Head Chef Taylor Cullen and Jason from The Canberra Truffle Farm will host Chiswick’s annual truffle dinner. Staying true to their ‘plant to plate’ ethos, guests will enjoy a three-course menu inspired by Chiswick’s winter harvest, intertwined with truffles for an elevated evening. Before exploring the exclusive truffle menu, guests will enjoy a mix of snacks curated by Head Chef Taylor Cullen, with truffles in mind. Dishes will be accompanied by matching wines from MADA.
- Pre drinks at 6pm, dinner starts at 6.30pm
- Tickets are $170 inclusive of arrival snacks, three-course dinner and matching wines from MADA
- Menu and further information available here
- Purchase tickets here
Image credit: Jana Langhorst