400 Gradi is bringing back “Bottomless Pizza” on World Pizza Day (9 February) at all its locations, all day!
To celebrate World Pizza Day, world renowned pizzeria 400 Gradi is bringing back its famous “Bottomless Pizza” – offering 90 minutes of uninterrupted slices at all of its restaurants, including Crown.
For one day only, on Tuesday, 9 February fans will be able to feast on infinite slices of 400 Gradi’s award-winning pizzas, including:
• Margherita Verace – crowned best in the world at the 2014 Pizza World
• 154 Formaggi – made using a World Record-breaking 154 different varieties
• Marinara (San Marzano tomato, garlic and oregano)
• Vegan Margherita made with vegan cheese
• And a bespoke pizza created by Melbourne’s champion pizzaiolo Johnny Di
Francesco specifically for World Pizza Day
With 11 different pizzas available, including multiple vegetarian and vegan options, there is a slice to suit everyone.
Bottomless Pizza at 400 Gradi:
- 400 Gradi – Brunswick 99 Lygon St, Brunswick East VIC 3057
- 400 Gradi – Essendon 110 Keilor Rd, Essendon VIC 3040
- 400 Gradi – Eastland 175 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood VIC 3134
- Gradi at Crown 8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC 3006
- 400 Gradi – Adelaide 121 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067
Date: 9 February 2021
Time: 90-minute sittings for bookings and walk-ins from open until close
Price: $45 per person – includes 90 minutes of pizza slices from the select pizza menu: Marinara, Margherita Verace, 154 Formaggi, Bufalina, Capricciosa, Toscana, Diavola, Suprema, Arrabiata, Ortolana, plus a specially created pizza by Johnny Di Francesco himself in celebration of World Pizza Day
Bookings: via the 400 Gradi website
Terms & Conditions: Everyone on the table must participate in the offer ($45 per person), with one pizza per person on the table during the seating. No takeaway, and no additions or changes to pizzas.