Raise a glass of gin and say cheers – Archie Rose is partnering with Chin Chin Sydney for the ultimate gin’spired Weekend Yum Cha collaboration, serving up limited-edition Archie Rose cocktails and a drool-worthy new menu you will love to devour.
Kicking off from Friday, 2 October, Chin Chin are plating up the yummiest of yum chas every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for lunch with a feast of saucy dishes to tuck into such as crumbed prawn steamed buns, fried chicken wings, BBQ pork buns and more for just $55 per person.
Feeling thirsty for some gin? Archie Rose and Chin Chin have been busy distilling a special cocktail menu to start the party, with individual gin cocktails and some made to share with your whole crew, including:
• Archie’s Spritz with Passionfruit and Apricot
• Shiso Fine with Umeshu and Green Apple
• Violet Crown with Elderflower and Orange
• Pomelo Punch with Yuzu, Grapefruit and Cucumber
• Strawberry Colada with Strawberry, Pineapple and Coconut (serves two)
• Pink Pluma with Aperol and Lychee (serves four)
Here for a good time and not a long time, the Chin Chin × Archie Rose Gin’spired Yum Cha will bring the good vibes all weekend long, so make it a lunch date for two or ten of your nearest and dearest.
Exclusive to Chin Chin, bookings for Weekend Yum Cha are available online via www.chinchin.sydney/whats-on/ginspired-yum-cha-at-chin-chin/
Chin Chin Sydney
02 9281 3322
Image credit: Steven Woodburn