The 400 Gradi ‘Aragosta’ pizza will be available for one day only this Wednesday, 9 February to celebrate World Pizza Day
For one day only head into any 400 Gradi restaurant and order Johnny’s Aragosta pizza special, which features tender lobster meat – tossed with lemon, fresh chilli, olive oil and parsley – with sweet cherry tomatoes and creamy ricotta atop a traditional wood-fired base.
The Aragosta pizza special will be available on World Pizza Day from:
- 400 Gradi Brunswick, 99 Lygon St, Brunswick East VIC 3057 – 12pm-11 pm
- 400 Gradi Essendon, 110 Keilor Rd, Essendon VIC 3040 – 5pm-10pm
- 400 Gradi Eastland, 175 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood VIC 3134 – 12pm-10pm
- Gradi at Crown, 8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC 3006 – 5pm-10pm
- 400 Gradi Mornington, 25 Main Street, Mornington, 3931 – 12pm-11pm
- 400 Gradi Adelaide, 121 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067 – 12pm-9pm
Date: Wednesday, 9 February 2021
Price: Menu price is $45 at all 400 Gradi restaurants, with the exception of Gradi Crown where it will be $49
Bookings: Via the 400 Gradi website
Terms & Conditions: This is a pizza special available for one day only, available for dine in and takeaway.
In addition to the World Pizza Day menu special, Mornington locals will be able to enjoy free pizza at 400 Gradi Mornington between 4:30pm-5:30pm, with Johnny Di Francesco popping-up onsite to demo the Ovana Pizza oven in partnership with Thermomix. For one hour only pick between 400 Gradi’s award-winning margherita or diavola with salami, for a slice of pizza on the house!