A new plant-based menu will run alongside Pinchy’s ‘Made By The Sea’ offering, creating an exciting vegan-friendly dining experience in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
Pinchy’s is known for serving some of the most imaginative seafood in town, and now it’s adding a complementary plant-based menu to its repertoire to run alongside its existing ‘Made by Sea’ menu. This new menu devoted to plant-based cuisine is aptly named – ‘Made Friendlier’.
Head Chef Jack Tsai’s(Benu, Attica, Fera at Claridge’s) new ‘Made Friendlier’ menu can be enjoyed à la carte or as a five-, seven-, or nine-course set menu. Artfully created, the dishes deliver a feast for the eyes before it reaches your palate.
“We work with some great producers that supply us with amazing vegan products. We treat these products with the same respect and attention as our seafood to thoughtfully create a menu that will excite both vegans and non-vegans alike,” says Tsai.
The ‘Made Friendlier menu includes:
• Smoked Capsicum Cappuccino – White Bloody Mary, Fermented Chilli
• Vegan Oyster – Rice Crisp, Sea Lettuce Cream and Black Garlic
• Carrot Cornette – Carrot Tartare, Jalapeño Salsa, Wasabi Mayo
• White Fungi Ceviche – Smoked Coconut Sorbet, Coral Mushroom,
• Spiced Tofu Taco – Spicy Tomato and Avocado Mousse
• Leek Croquette – Vegan Parmesan and Herb Oil
• Smoky Ratatouille – Roasted Pine Nut and Lemon Eucalyptus
• Sweet Corn – Truffle Cauliflower and Miso
• Grilled Celeriac on Toast – Tartar Sauce and Pickled Fennel
• Lion’s Mane Mushroom Roll with Hand-Cut Fries
“We are very proud of our pescatarian menu and excited about our new vegan-inspired menu. The ‘Made Friendlier’ menu mirrors our ‘Made by Sea’ menu and allows diners to choose their own Pinchy’s journey. Choose between à la carte or from one of the three set menu options,” says owner Jeremy Schinck.
With the new ‘Made Friendlier’ menu, Pinchy’s has got vegans and those intrigued in plant-based dining covered.
Pinchy’s Lobster and Champagne Bar
Level 1, 200 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
0420 783 719
Opening hours: Thurs, 5–11 pm; Fri & Sat, midday–1 am; Sun, midday–5 pm
Bookings: Book a table today via https://www.pinchys.co/
Website | Facebook | Instagram
Top image: Jake Roden
Other images: Brandworks