A refreshing way to enjoy BACARDÍ’s latest addition to the range.
BACARDÍ is spicing things up with the launch of BACARDÍ Spiced. BACARDÍ Spiced is a spirit drink made with gold rum mellowed in charred American Oak for a hint of smokiness and blended with natural flavours and spices, including vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon, for a bold, yet smooth taste. BACARDÍ Spiced is a versatile drink that can be enjoyed with a classic mixer like cola, or in Pina Colada or Mojito cocktails. Here’s a recipe for Spiced Mojito:
- 60ml BACARDÍ Spiced
- 4 lime wedges
- 2 tsp castor sugar
- 8 mint leaves
- Topped soda water (max 30ml)
- Garnish: mint sprig
- Take the lime wedges and squeeze them in a highball glass. Gently press together the limes and sugar.
- Bruise the mint leaves by clapping them between your palms, rub them on the rim of the glass and drop them in.
- Half fill the glass with crushed ice, add the BACARDÍ Spiced and stir.
- Top with crushed ice, soda water and the mint sprig.
BACARDÍ Spiced rum is available at Dan Murphy’s, BWS and select independent retailers – RRP $48.00.
For more information on BACARDÍ rum and cocktail recipes, visit www.BACARDI.com