Essendon’s first Bottomless Brunch is arriving at Assembly Ground café just in time for summer, along with delectable new dishes on the menu that are unique to the area.
Owned by JohnPaul Marmora and operating since 2020 in the heart of Essendon, Assembly Ground’s new ‘Boujie Brunch’ Menu will be the only bottomless brunch on offer in the area, and the perfect option for those looking to indulge with friends or family. The bottomless option will launch on 9th December and be available from Friday – Sunday across 1.5-hour sessions, and diners will get the chance to choose between two bottomless brunch packages whilst visiting.
Locals looking to dip their toes into the bottomless brunching will have two choices:
- The Classic Bottomless Brunch ($59pp), which comes with a choice of one Boujie Brunch meal, including Fritters, Chunky Avo, French Toast and Chicken Tacos to nibble on, plus free-flowing Mimosas, Aperol Spritz, Bubbly, Wine or Beer.
- Make It Boujie Bottomless Brunch ($79pp), which includes one food item from the full menu along with unlimited cocktails from the drinks menu, making it the perfect package for those wanting to elevate their experience.
But the mouth-watering news doesn’t end there. The café will also launch some exciting new menu dishes showcasing quality, locally-sourced produce to satisfy all diners with some unique new offerings:
- Lobster Rolls, 2 for $30 (fresh Australian Lobster, kewpie mayo, french shallots, chives, watercress in brioche buns). Diners will no longer have to head into the city to satisfy their lobster roll cravings with this perfect example!
- Jam Donut Hotcakes, $22 (fluffy cinnamon donut hotcakes filled with warm homemade strawberry jam, topped with double cream mascarpone & fresh raspberries). Jam donuts and hotcakes, two favourite sweet dishes – and with Assembly Ground’s jam donut hotcakes, diners get the best of both worlds.
- Zucchini Fritters, $23 (zucchini, spinach & halloumi fritters with house made tzatziki, herbed pita, crispy kale, pomegranates & poached egg). A breakfast classic made the Assembly Ground way!
Regular customers will be pleased to know that all of Assembly Ground’s brunch classics will still be available to order, including Chunky Avo, Chilli Scramble, Hash Benny, the signature Breaky Board and Brunch Burger, along with a range of nourishing bowls and super food salads. Patrons are also be spoilt for choice with their extensive beverage menu, featuring Code Black Coffee, juices, smoothies & shakes, cocktails, wine, beers and soft drinks.
The venue’s $10 cocktails Monday to Thursday will still be on offer, so the ideal excuse for an early/midweek catch-up.
With the only must-try bottomless brunch offering in Essendon and tasty new dishes, Assembly Ground will be the new breakfast, brunch and lunch date spot this summer for locals and those visiting the area.
Monday – Friday 6am – 4pm
Saturday & Sunday 7am – 3.30pm
Dinner 5pm – 10pm (UberEats only)