When: Saturday 7th May
Time: 10:30am – 4:30pm
Where: Barangaroo Avenue, Shipwright Walk, Mercantile Walk & International Tower Lobbies.
The Barangaroo Artisan Market will feature more than 40 stalls boasting handmade treats, Indigenous art, jewellery, ceramics and more. The Streets will come alive with free live entertainment and a wide selection of eats and drinks alongside stunning views of the Sydney Harbour.
It’s the perfect event to spend with the whole family (furry friends included) this Mother’s Day weekend and a great opportunity to support local businesses and artisans while treating mum to a unique gift or two.
Some of the artisanal stalls present on the day include:
- Mama Liu’s – Sydney-based small batch Chinese chilli oil
- Vannella Cheese – 100% single origin Australian milk-based cheese
- Gwiyaala Aboriginal Art – Indigenous canvas art and prints by two artists from the Walbunja clan within the Yuin Nation
- Au Revoir Les Filles – A French-inspired gold-plated jewellery brand which has been worn by the likes of The Veronicas, Delta Goodrem & Sophie Monk
- Meraki Fire – Nature inspired ceramic jewellery made from ethically sourced silver and Australian clay
- Balgarra Designs – Hand-painted and printed authentic Aboriginal art
- Dula Australia – Activewear and swimwear made from recycled materials
- Enokido Miso – 100% organic and unpasteurised miso handmade in Sydney
- Hammerhead Threads – Cruelty-free and sustainable shoes and apparel
- Saretta Art & Design – Indigneous owned and produced textiles
- Shilu’s Vegetarian – Gluten-free and vegan-friendly ready-made meals and condiments
- Aniday Creative – Small batch polymer clay accessories handmade in Sydney
- Neo Organic Tea – ACO certified organic herbal ayurvedic teas made in Sydney
- Lather and Bliss – Handmade soaps and body products made with nourishing essential oils
- Amacyn Natural Perfume – Organic natural perfumes and naturally-scented candles using Australian native plants
Further details can be found here