Holey Moley x Southern Comfort are pairing up to offer an un-fore-gettable experience from 14 March
Known for making mini golf fun again with its wacky and unique courses, every Holey Moley location is posh-ing up its offering with the new Golf Class package, presented by Southern Comfort, from 14 March. It’s Holey Moley, but a touch fancier to help spice up autumn date night plans or switch up the usual dinner catch up with a few friends.
Keen putters from across the country can upgrade their game to Golf Class and the Holey Moley team will tee off the VIP treatment from the moment they stroll in.
With a putter in one hand and a bespoke Golf Class cocktail – like the Southern Peach, New Orleans Sour or Southside Fizz – from Southern Comfort in the other, golfers will feel suited to sit atop the Nine Iron Throne once they’ve been crowned with one of Holey Moley’s signature golf visors.
As par usual at Holey Moley, good times will swing into motion regardless of whether scores on the fairway include a birdie, bogey or beyond. Best of all, the putt putt paparazzi will help commemorate the game with a polaroid and golf pin memento.
The $35 Golf Class package upgrade includes:
● Exclusive Golf Class visor
● Enamel pin (disco ball, golf caddy or lightning bolt)
● Cocktail, choose 1 of 3:
○ Southern Peach – Southern Comfort, Tuaca, Lemon and White Peach
○ New Orleans Sour – Southern Comfort, Adelaide Hills Distillery Gin, Passionfruit, Lemon and Egg White
○ Southside Fizz – Adelaide Hills Gin, Butterfly Pea Flower, Lime, Mint and Soda
● Rainbow popcorn
● Polaroid keepsake from Holey Moley’s putt putt paparazzi
Note: Mini golf is not included, to upgrade add Golf Class on the “customise your extras” screen.
For more information or to pre-book ahead of the 14 March launch, head to holeymoley.com.au/landing-pages/golf-class.
Image credit: Zennieshia Butts