Dinner Event on Tuesday, 9th March at 7pm.
Mister Bianco in Kew will host an event to celebrate women on Tuesday, 9th March. In addition to a beautiful menu, accompanied by fabulous wines by female winemakers, the event will see a series of speakers from all walks of life.
International Women’s Day is the day prior but, due to it being a public holiday in Victoria, owner/chef Joe Vargetto decided to hold the Celebrating Women Dinner on the Tuesday.
The five-course dinner will celebrate women’s achievements across many different fields and guests will hear inspirational and interesting stories from peers.
Channel 10’s Candice Wyatt will MC the event and speakers include:
• Lawyer Amie Frydenberg
• Talent Manager Cathy Baker (CMC Talent)
• Journalist Melissa Singer (National Fashion Editor The Age & SMH)
• Prosecco Queen Melissa Brauer
• Artisan Cattle Farmer Sallie Jones (Gippsland Jersey)
• Photographer Silvia Zanon (HiSylvia Photography)
• Darebin Mayor Lina Messina
• Marketing Coordinator Tashi (Natasha) Brenchley (Hungry Hungry)
Celebrating Women Dinner
Tuesday, 9th March, 7pm
$99 per person
~ Menu ~
Nibbles & Bubbles
Tuna & Limoncello
Mushroom Tortellini & Coffee Sughetto
Baked Eggplant & Kataifi
Each course will be matched with a wine from a female winemaker
Tickets are priced $99 per person. Tickets via https://www.trybooking.com/BOTMY or by calling Mister Bianco on 03 9853 6929.
285 High Street, Kew VIC 3102
(03) 9853 6929
Website | Facebook
Image credit: HiSylvia Photography