To celebrate the end of Melbourne’s lockdown and the start of summer, Co-Lab Pantry has introduced two new offerings:
● Co-Lab Sessions – limited edition dine-in experiences at their favourite Melbourne restaurants
● Co-Lab Regional VIC Packs – new Co-Lab gift packs that showcase the best of regional restaurants, producers and makers from across Victoria
Can’t get a spot at your favourite restaurant? Unlock new seats with Co-Lab Sessions, which sees Co-Lab Pantry partner up with their favourite venues, to offer dine-in experiences.
Fans can book in for exclusive eating experiences hosted by the Co-Lab team and its restaurant partners, with unique offerings such as chef’s table dining, off-menu items, and drinks pairings by the experts. With limited tickets available for each session you’re encouraged to book in fast!
With more in the works, confirmed sessions include:
● Lunch at Gingerboy ($150 pp) on Saturday, 14 November
● Dinner at Bar Lourinha ($85 pp) on Wednesday, 18 November
● Lunch at Capitano ($45 pp) on Friday, 20 November
● Lunch at Fancy Hanks ($54 pp) on Sunday, 29 November
● Lunch at Tipico ($90 pp) Saturday, 5 December
● Lunch at Rice Paper Scissors ($100 pp) Sunday, 6 December
CO-LAB REGIONAL VIC PACKS
To champion regional Victoria and its exceptional producers, makers and creators, Co-Lab Pantry has created five Regional VIC Packs. Delivered straight from the farmhouse kitchen to you by Co-Lab Pantry, they are the perfect way to experience regional Victoria at home and also make fabulous gifts.
● Ballarat box: includes Preserved Lemon Harissa by Josh & Sue, Spiced Apple Chutney by Josh & Sue, Vegan Kimchi by The Fermentary, 250gm Espresso Coffee – Blend by Martin St Coffee, Goats Cheese by Meredith Dairy and Coconut & Dark Choc Slice Bites by Spring Hill Farm. RRP $88
● Bellarine box: includes Organic Tea by Love Tea, Granola by Curious Cabinet, Spicy Rhubarb Chutney by Curious Cabinet, Smoked Garlic Cultured Butter by Lardass, 200ml Gin by The Whiskery Gin, Sticky Balsamic Original by Sticky Balsamic, Smoked Eggs by The Smoked Egg Company, Smoked Salmon Pâté by Bellarine Smokehouse and Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Manzanillo Olive Oil. RRP $145
● Bendigo box: includes Nuggetty Creek Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bendigo Brittle, Biscuits by Edward’s Providore, Shiraz by Passing Clouds, Fruit & Nut Chocolates by Chocolate Mill and Pear & Fig Paste by Lakehouse’s Wolf in the Kitchen. RRP $115
● Mornington box: includes Soleo 42% Milk Chocolate by Cuvée Chocolate, Olive Oil by Green Olive, Pinot Noir by Ten Minutes by Tractor, Carrot Jam by Batchmade, White Flour by Turong Flour and White Wine by Rare Hare. RRP $100
● Yarra Valley box: includes Atlantic Salmon Caviar by Yarra Valley Caviar, Cabernet Sauvignon by Zonzo, Hazelnut Florentines by Crumbs Biscuits, Tomato Relish by Yarra Valley Gourmet Foods, Marinated Fresh Cows Cheese with Chilli by Yarra Valley Dairy, English Breakfast Tea by Olinda Teahouse, Heavenly Milk Chocolate Honeycomb by Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Orange Marmalade by Four Pillars. RRP $135.00