Wonderland is coming to the Rooftop
Wonderland is coming to Melbourne, with the State of Grace Rooftop hosting the Mad Hatter’s G&Tea Party on Saturdays from 21st May until 27th August.
The State of Grace rooftop will not only be serving up drinks and bites worthy of the Mad Hatter and his friends, there will be plenty of Instagram moments with Wonderland elements throughout including the Mad Hatter’s chair, floral arches and hanging tea cups.
Guests who venture down (or rather, up!) the rabbit hole will enjoy two hours of bottomless Gin & Tonics, sparkling wine or beer, matched with a selection of sweet and savoury bites.
- Lemon & rosemary infused gin with aromatic gin
- Orange & rhubarb infused gin with citric tonic
- Strawberry & basil infused gin with bitter lemon
- Classic gin & tonic
- Sparkling wine with carafes of juice
Small plates include:
- Oyster, compressed gin cucumber
- Cured smoked kingfish, persimmon, caviar, mandarin, yuzu evoo
- Apollo Bay lobster mornay donut
- French onion soup toastie
- Little tea party cakes
- Little Four Pillars shiraz gin tarts, meringue
Of course, being a Mad Hatter’s party, the entertainment will be curiouser and curiouser! Some say the Queen of Hearts will be greeting guests at the door and Alice will be seen freestyling across the floor – en pointe. The wonder won’t stop there, with magician Mr Marmalade roving between tables entertaining guests with countless tricks up their sleeve.
What’s better to do than to sit on a rooftop of one of Melbourne’s most popular bars in the CBD amongst the city’s twinkling skyline with friends, enjoying delicious food and drinks at an eccentric tea party?
Two sittings are available 12-2pm and 3-5pm.
Mad Hatter’s G&Tea Party, priced $69 per person.
Bookings available via the State of Grace website: https://www.stateofgracemelbourne.com.au/event/mad-hatters-gtea-party/