World Hummus Day is this Friday 13 May, and the timing couldn’t be better! With winter upon us, a taste of the Middle East is just what we need to warm our spirits.
Join millions of people around the world in enjoying the best that the dip has to offer with Maha’s dedicated Providoor box, specially made and available for Sydney-siders and Melbournians to indulge in. With all the trimmings and everything from smoked, to whipped, to pumpkin-flavoured hummus, this box is the perfect way to spend a Friday night at home with friends or family, after all the weather is looking like another wet week. And to keep the good times rolling, Providoor has the hummus box on the menu for the whole month of May.
To round out dinner you can check out Maha’s other options on Providoor, including their fan favourite prawn, harissa and celery roll, specialty shanklish and lamb cigars, and unique Turkish dumplings!
Maha Hummus Share Platter for Four – $85
- Smoked hummus, spiced chicken, Turkish spiced burnt butter
- Roast lamb fat hummus, Baharat spiced lamb and pine nuts
- Whipped almond hummus, arak pickled cucumber, hot smoked salmon and kombu dressing
- Pumpkin and cinnamon hummus, roasted macadamia nut, sage and honey
- Hummus box includes to serve with your selection of dips:
- Iraqi flat bread, toum, zaatar
- Lavosh crackers
- Maha flatbread finish at home bread mix (instructions on the packaging)
- Maha’s whipped garlic paste
- Maha spice mix