Cocktail School and Mother’s Day Yoga to Celebrate the Best Mums
Coming up with the perfect way to celebrate mum is a lot easier this year with a Mother’s Day Cocktail School and a special Stretch & Sip session at The Distiller. The Northcote bar has put together these ideal packages that will ensure mum enjoys her special weekend.
Mother’s Day Cocktail School, $65 per person
Sunday 8th May, 2pm
The Mother’s Day Cocktail School will take place at 2pm on Sunday 8th May and mums and daughters/sons will make three signature Distiller cocktails and indulge in drinking each one.
As each of the cocktails are worked through, participants will learn how to make the two shaken and one build cocktail so they can easily replicate them at home. A pause between each will give everyone the opportunity to relax and sip on their creation. The session will take approximately 1.5-2 hours.
- Mamaroon Top
- Long and refreshing, served in a tall glass
- Made with Grainshaker Corn, plum shrub, sugar syrup, dry vermouth, soda top up and cassis float. Garnished with a raspberry macaron.
- Amari Bloom
- Floral and fancy in a Nick & Nora glass
- Made with Grainshaker Wheat, raspberry syrup, lime, lychee liqueur, rose water and magic foam. Garnished with flower confetti
- Grainshaker Mum Tai
- Fruity on the rocks
- Made with Grainshaker Distillers Batch Fortylove, lime juice, orange curacao, fresh orange juice, orgeat syrup and angostura bitters. Garnished with a lime wheel and mint.
Mum’s The Word Stretch & Sip, $35 per person
Saturday 7th May, 10.30am
The Distiller does things with spirit, so this special spirited yoga session is perfect for mums who want to balance mind and body while also enjoying delicious cocktails!
Mums will relax and unwind with a yoga session led by Nicole May of @yoganic__ with a cocktail before and after. BYO mats recommended but available to those who do not have one, BYO towel.
Drinks specials will be available after the session so mums and kids can enjoy some more time catching up.
There are limited spots available for both events, so children (the older ones!) should head to The Distiller website to secure their mum’s place.