Melbourne-based small business Charlie Bucket Dessert Boxes has launched a collection of delectable hampers and boxes especially for Easter.
The two Easter hampers support local, featuring a collection of beautiful Melbourne produce.
The four Easter boxes are the perfect gift for any confectionery lover, a party box, or simply to treat yourself.
The Charlie Buckett Easter collection is available to order online and for delivery in Australia (delivery fees apply).
Charlie Buckett Easter Hampers
• For the Love of Easter Hamper, $94.95. Featuring Cremorne St Bakers Easter
cookies, Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin, Koko Black chocolate eggs and Chocolatier
• Happy Easter, Love Melbourne Hamper, $99.95. Featuring Cremorne St Bakers
Easter cookies, Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin, Koko Black Bunny, Koko Black
Bunny Egg Pop
Charlie Buckett Easter Boxes
• Mini Egg-stravaganza, $49.95. Ideal for an individual or a small gathering, this
box features Cadbury eggs and bunny, Easter Trollis and is filled with
favourites including Oreo, Darrell Lea solid eggs and loose chocolates
• Lady Lindt, $64.95. This is one for the Lindt lovers with Lindt Bunny and solid
eggs alongside handmade brownies, Malteser & Kit Kat bunnies, Ferrero
Rocher and Raffaello, as well as a selection of Tim Tams and loose chocolates
• Hop To It Kinder & Friends, $69.95. Kinder Surprise Bunny is joined by Kinder
mini bunnies and animals, as well as Cremorne St Bakers Easter cookies,
Cadbury eggs and assorted chocolates
• Bunnies ‘n’ Brownies, $99.95. This box is the ideal Easter gift for a family, the
ultimate chocoholic, a corporate gift, or for an Easter gathering. Filled with
Cadbury Easter chocolate, handmade brownies, artisan choc hot cross bun
cookies, artisan Easter cookies and filled with various chocolate eggs,
marshmallows, cookies, Tim Tams and assorted chocolate. Metro Melbourne
Of course, the recently launched Charlie Buckett also has dessert boxes for all occasions. See here for more details.
Website | Facebook | Instagram